Working at Heights Instructor
The iSafe Work at Height Instructor course provides learners with the skills and the knowledge required to deliver Working at Height courses along with the ability to inspect and certify harnesses and lanyards.
Personnel who work at height constantly face the risk of suffering from severe injuries. While accidents cannot be totally eliminated, they can be reduced with training.
iSafe is one of Ireland’s leading provider of Work at Height Instructor training courses. Our programme adheres to the standards set in the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Work at Height) Regulations 2007.
This course covers delivery of the the basics of working at height. It is designed to help individuals work safely while on a ladder, a scaffolding or the roof.
Working at Heights Training
This course is for persons looking to deliver Work at Height training and who would like to inspect and certify harnesses/ lanyards through a Report of Thorough Examination.
Attendees require a good understanding of written and oral English. Previous experience Working at Height and a Training qualification to QQI Level 6 or equivalent is highly recommended.
- Work at Height and WAH Equipment Legislation
- Definition of Work at Height
- Working at Heights from Roofs, Scaffolds, Ladders, Mobile Access Towers, MEWPS, Excavations, Over or near Water, Fragile Surfaces, Vehicles, Gantry’s,
- Working at Height Risk Assessments and Control Measures
- Fall Arrest & Work Restraint Systems
- Suspension Trauma and Rescue Plans
- Inspection, Auditing & Certification of Harness / Lanyard Systems (Report of Thorough Examination)
We accept up to 10 participants per class.
This course runs for 1 day to complete theory and practical.
All participants need to take a written test and practical examination at the end of the course.
The participants are going to receive an iSafe Certificate on Working at Height Instruction. This certification is valid for 3 years.
Looking for a comprehensive Working at Height Instructor course?
Call us on +35385 124 5555 or +35342 941 9900 today and learn more about our sought-after training programme!