Abrasive Wheel Instructor
The iSafe Abrasive Wheel Instructor course provides learners with the skills and the knowledge required to deliver Abrasive Wheels training in the workplace.
Personnel who use Abrasive Wheels constantly face the risk of suffering from severe injuries. While accidents cannot be totally eliminated, they can be reduced with training.
iSafe is one of Ireland’s leading provider of Abrasive Wheel Instructor training courses. Our programme adheres to the standards set in the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Abrasive Wheels) Regulations 2016.
Abrasive Wheel Course Information
This course is for instructors looking to deliver Abrasive Wheels training in the workplace.
Attendees require a good understanding of written and oral English. Previous experience with Abrasive Wheels and Training qualification to QQI Level 6 or equivalent is highly recommended.
- Legislation related to Abrasive Wheels
- Hazards, Risks & Control Measures (AW)
- Types of Abrasive Wheels
- Inspection of Abrasive Wheels & Equipment
- Marking system
- Wheel Mounting
- Adjustment of Work Rests and Guards
- Handling & Storage of Abrasive Wheels
- Components of Abrasive Wheels
- Dressing & Trueing of Abrasive Wheels
- Structuring an Abrasive Wheels training course
- Delivering an Abrasive Wheels course & assessing learner’s knowledge and skills
We accept up to 10 participants per class.
This course takes 1 day to complete between practical and theory.
All participants need to take a written test and practical examination at the end of the course.
After passing the assessment, each participant will receive an iSafe Certificate on Abrasive Wheels Instructor which is valid for 3 years.
Are you looking for an Abrasive Wheels Instructor Course? Our training programme meets all government content requirements.
Call us on +35385 124 5555 or +35342 941 9900 today!
Upcoming Abrasive Wheel Instructor courses
There are no upcoming events at this time.