Covid 19 Return to Work Protocol
Is your business ready to re-open once the Government eases restrictions and gradually opens up the economy? Have you complied with the requirements stated on the Return to Work Protocol released on the 9th of May 2020?
The Protocol outlines the steps employers and workers need to take, before resuming their operations, to mitigate the risk of COVID 19 infection in their workplace.
Some of the key obligations employers like you need to fullfil are:
- Conduct a risk assessment
- Develop and regularly update a COVID 19 (C-19) Response Plan
- Appoint and train a C-19 Compliance Officer or Lead Worker Representative
- Induct and train all returning employees, including those who are already working but have not gotten any training on COVID-19
- Develop and implement health and safety protocols for preventing the spread of the virus on work premises and dealing with suspected COVID-19 cases
- Reviewing and updating the plan or policies to adhere to changes in Government guidelines
How Can iSafe Consulting Help Your Company?
The iSafe Consulting team can give comprehensive support on how your business can comply with the Protocol.
We can develop a customised return to work plan for your company, ensuring that government-mandated COVID-19 protection measures are integrated with your standard operating procedures (SOPs).
We can assist you in reviewing and updating your policies when Government guidelines change. We can also provide training for your employees and compliance officers.
Our consultants were part of the Government’s advisory panel on the Return to Work Safely Protocol. So, you can count on them to give expert advice and assistance on how you can protect your employees and visitors/clients when you re-open your business or as you continue to operate during the pandemic.
Do you need help developing your company’s return to work protocol? Let our expert consultants help you! iSafe Consulting has been working with clients in various industries to comply with the Government’s requirements. Call us on +35385 124 5555 or +35342 941 9900 today to learn more about our COVID-19-related services!